Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas come back

It's been forever since I posted anything. I have been battling with stressful times and card making has had little space to feature. Now that these tiresome times are over, I am fishing out my paper crafting materials.

Here are a few cards I made ...


For this pair of cards I used Clear Magic Christmas pudding stamp, Sparkles glitter for the icing and some gems and bows.



The next card was made using an old Christmas card.


It sure is hard breaking away from family maxims which grow with you like a big school uniform you can never outgrow. In my family, we save cards dating back to my parents' first Valentine's. Every year we cut out old cards to make gift tags and the best part of this is that the rummaging always includes telling family stories. Besides, it saves trees :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Leave your link and I'll pop by. xxx