Friday, September 18, 2009

Stick Man

Morning everyone!

Today I struggled to wake up because yesterday I had a late night reading No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay. It's an easy summer read which you can drag along to the beach and on the Gozo ferry. Full of suspense and really puzzling. I'm really enjoying it and sincerely hope the ending will be as climactic as I'm imagining it to be.

Today I thought I'd post a picture of something I created around 5 years ago.



This beaded stick man was originally intended as a gift but as I was making it I grew attached to it and didn't want to let it go. It was an experiment which proved to be a Pinocchio experience. (So far it hasn't grown any flesh) I turned my beaded stick man into a keychain to make it feel useful and it sure is!




Last year I suggested my idea for the School Fundraising Fair and I created some other beaded stick men to sell. They never reached the kids at school though because the teachers grabbed the ones I made and there wasn't enough time to mass produce.

However they are available on order so why not drop me a note and get your very own in no time!




Ladies and gents keep coming for more! I will be uploading my blog very shortly with a few fun creations.

4 comments:

Denise Scicluna said...

hey cool blog. i like how the stick man turned out :)

Marilyn said...

I like the beaded stick man :)Keep up the great work! Your creativity is amazing :)

johnny said...

bicca xoghol tajba. aadni niftakar meta kont amiltli l-arma tal-paci hihi. kemm kont ndur biha l-mcast kienu hassbuni xi hippy lol

good work!
i really like the layout/design of this website. keep it up kugg

martine said...

Thanks go to Lisa for layout and design. Arma tal-paci?? OOpps can't remember! Please remind me

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Leave your link and I'll pop by. xxx