Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stamped Bookmark


This double-sided bookmark was made using Rachelle Anne Miller's Lola with Bird stamp.




I purchased this stamp a couple of months ago and this is only the second time I've used it. It is such fun to colour in because of the detail, however I trimmed off the swirls on this stamped image because it was hard to cut around them.

I used Peel -Off markers to colour in and also Candlelight Shimmerz on her bonnet to give it that subtle shimmer in the light. I don't own any Copics as yet but I'm really looking forward to my stamping when I get my first set.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

How pretty! Like this bookmark =)

A. Micallef said...

What a wonderful talent you have..*;-) I just found this blog through a link from my friend Lisa. Keep up the good work! - Ann.

martine said...

thanks for the comments. Keep stopping by for more!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Leave your link and I'll pop by. xxx