Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Sale

Good afternoon everyone! I'm so excited to share with you my yummie purchases.

Last week I had a little accident which could have been not so little. I slid down the stairs on my back, by accident of course and not for sport. This has made me stay indoors and in bed more than I would like to, but of course there's always something to do. So I splashed out and pampered myself with super resources for my next crafting adventure.

Ice-cream flavoured paper


As always Elaine from Quixotic Paperie has the most tempting designer paper and I love everything in the shop. I'm also trying out her new favourite Viva Decor Range, which might start to replace the Sparkles I love so much.

Don't be fooled. I wasn't this good. This is only a minute fraction of what I bought, I just can't wait to show off the rest in finished products. 

Thanks for stopping by! :) Later

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Leave your link and I'll pop by. xxx